We’re pumping the breaks on marriage today to post about an award I recently received! This is definitely the reason I haven’t posted in a couple of days. I like to post thorough blog posts unless I’m just writing a story about myself. In that case I become emotionally slutty and do a lot of editing and revisions. Basic stuff to create a wonderful post for you but that is not what this post is about.
The lovely women over at Three Samosas nominated me for an Liebster Award. Basically you find a couple of lovely little blogs (I mean that figuratively and literally) with under 200 followers and you nominate them for the award.
Here are the rules:
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an 11-question set for the next group of nominees.
- Choose up to 11 (or more or less depends on the rules you follow) bloggers to nominate and link them in the post!
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been tagged- and no tag-backs!
- Nominate blogs under 200 followers
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood has taken over a large portion of my life
Nachos…NACHOS ARE EVERYTHING
I love Froyo (frozen yogurt
All girls are princesses in my opinion
I’m having an internal debate between whether I like Girls or Sex and the City more
I really want to be a publicist one day.
I’m a progressive pescetarian (is that how you spell it)
I’m super girly and super tomboyish (tiaras and football)
I sleep a lot (which is why I blog so late in the day)
I fall in love with something or someone everyday
I love discussing philosophy over wine under the stars
- What makes you smile? Hot chocolate on a rainy day.
- What movie character would you like to be,for a day? Alice from Closer
- Why did you start blogging? I was told that I didn’t have a strong enough internet presence since I want a job in social media marketing or public relations.
- Your guilty pleasure/s? Kim Kardashian: Hollywood (you wouldn’t understand), Hot Cheetos with chocolate, nerds, sweettarts, and food.
- Your personal style in 3 words? Banana Pudding Pop (get it?)
- A habit you are trying to or want to kick? My sleep schedule uuuugh I stay up way too late.
- Last movie you saw, and your honest opinion about it? Elmo in Grouch Land…lets be honest Elmo is freakin adorable.
- Your fav time of the day? 4:15pm (evening)
- Best memory from your childhood? My dad took me to go see the movie Dinosaurs. We rarely spent one on one time with each other so the 5 or so memories I have mean a lot to me.
- Best advice given to you ? “It’s ok kid”
- Where do u want to live/be in 5 years time? I would like to be on the Forbes 30 under 30 list and live in a studio apartment by the shore.
Claire over at World Traveler in Training
Ezrah over at Kala Kelly
Audrina over at Mindfully Audrina
Gloria over at That Socal Life
Leslie over at Things My Mother Taught Me
Sara over at A Wild Rose
Jess over at Procrastination Ramblings
Kerri Carrie (because her name is amazing) over at Frabjous and Beamish
Samantha over at Jill of All Trades
Felice over at This Kiss of Joy
Kasey over at Antlers and Anchors
- What is your favorite food?
- How do you de-stress?
- What scripture speaks the most to you?
- Where do you get your ideas for new posts?
- Cookies or Pie?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What is your least favorite chore to do around the house?
- What’s your favorite hobby/activity to do in your spare time?
- Do you play or watch any sports?
- Are you a country or city girl?
- If you could describe yourself as any fruit what would it be?